Saturday, April 09, 2005

Disney might be a fun place to work

Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I sent in a cover letter and résumé to the Walt Disney World Casting Center requesting that I be considered for a position with their "Magic Music Days" program. MMD brings performing groups (choirs, orchestras, bands) to WDW to perform for guests. Churchville (my alma mater) went their several times in the 90s. I want to work as a "talent coordinator" with the groups that come to perform for "the World." Please keep this in your prayers as I am really looking to hear back from them this week as I prepare to make some decisions. I am just hoping that my envelope gets in the right person's hands and they choose to respond in some way to me, and soon! I just feel that this has been on my heart for a long time and for good reason, so we will see what happens! Could be the most awesome thing that has ever happened to me...

1 comment:

KTB said...

yay andrew of j!! i was part of disney magic music days for dance once. it was fun. :) i hope you work there so i can come visit you lots! good luck!!