Monday, July 25, 2005

This might be my fiftieth post

I'm not sure, but it might. Anyway, I need some advice.

I am being recommended for a position as an admissions rep with Hope. It does not mean that I have gotten the position or anything like that, just that there are people speaking to other appropriate people on my behalf. I am an education major, so does my taking a position like this make any kind of sense? Your thoughts and comments on this post are sincerely appreciated. If possible, please take a moment to e-mail me at andrew.meyers@gmail.com.

Thank you!

1 comment:

KTB said...

i'm an english major/grad student working in a real estate office and at a village pool. any job is better than no job, and a job in the academic world when you are interested in education is DEFINITELY a good thing. i say it's at least worth applying and seeing what happens. if you end up not having a teaching opportunity, it'd be better than nothing!