Thursday, September 09, 2004

forty-three minutes until showtime

here we go, folks. four minutes of writing on this thing and forty-three minutes until showtime. a little callback action, a little twelfth street action and we'll call it good.

we have had the best stretch of weather these past few days. unfortunately, the polo/golf shirt i am current'y wearing continues to shrink every time i put it in the dryer. it's a tragedy that i can't get my act together in that respect.

now it's time for a little thank you. to you, who supports me in a way that no one else really can. your thoughtfulness made me smile today and will no doubt bear a positive effect on my evening. in fact, it already has. it couldn't be more wonderful, really. you take care of me, i take care of you and it's all good. so thanks for being you...

my four minutes has quickly concluded. until...

No comments: