Monday, March 13, 2006

road trip take II

I probably should call it "air trip part I", but I kind of like the idea of having a part II of something. Feels like something has been accomplished. That's right, you guessed it, I am headed to the NCAA Division III Women's Championship in Springfield, Massachusetts. Pretty much the ultimate in Flying Dutch fandom if I do say so myself. My buddy from Admissions, Adam, and I will fly from Chicago to Hartford, Connecticut (pretty much home to my sister Kelley) and then drive to Springfield. Friday night is the semifinal with Hope playing at 6 PM and then depending on the outcome, they will play again at some point on Saturday. It will be a nice little vacation -- and I get to see my sister which is a total plus! Hope all is well with those who read this (and those who don't). Peace.

No comments: