Monday, June 13, 2005

I want to be a better blogger...

I suppose that the fundamental purpose of a weblog is to provide a place where people you see on a regular basis (or more importantly, those you don't) can read up on all the ongoings of your life. A blog is a place where you can control what chapters individuals read of your "open book."

However, if you do not ever take the time to write on your blog it just becomes another piece of .html floating around in cyberspace, or something incredibly dramatic like that. Well friends, I am back in the game, and since I have plenty of minutes to play, here we go...

I spent the weekend basically alone for my roommate is and was in Aruba windsurfing with his brother and father. That is one nice life. I did, however, acquire a little piece of television history we like to call the MacGyver Season 2 on DVD. It has provided me with mucho entertainment and fun. I got to hang out with Krouton (not her real name) on Saturday night, did a little sing-sing at the church on Sunday morning, and watched the Pistons game (or massacre) and ate Chinese food with a few friends last night.

As for today, today has been a day of not a whole lot. I am anxiously waiting to hear from a school in Florida that I interviewed with last week via telephone. I really want them to offer me the job I applied for. It's a middle school music position that centers heavily on general music, which is quite exciting to me, so please keep that in your prayers this week as the powers that be deliberate and whatnot.

This evening will be a fun time at the 84 East and then who-knows-what. Some kind of cavorting no doubt.

For those that are interested, here is some new contact information that you may take advantage of:

My new e-mail is: andrew.meyers@gmail.com.
My new cellular device's number is: available when you e-mail me at the above address.

Have a wonderful evening and feel free to comment...thanks for being a part of these last eight minutes of my life. Cheers...

No comments: