Monday, June 27, 2005

sorry about that

I haven't posted in a while. I know, it probably affected you in some adverse way. I can't save the world and you know that. But I am here, I am back, and if that doesn't make you happy, then what shall I say to you?

Last week I flew to Orlando. Florida. About a thousand miles a way from Michigan and with plenty of palm trees to feast your eyes on. I was attending a job fair entitled "The Great Florida Teach-In" and the Orange County Convention Center. It was one of the most interesting experiences of my adult life. I met many people, had several interviews, and even visited some schools after renting my very first automobile. What a time it was!

No Disney, thank you very much for asking. Well, actually, I take that back because I did manage to take a few minutes and go to Downtown Disney. I also took a picturesque drive past Epcot and saw Spaceship Earth which was looking lovely as always. That, my friends, is a wonder of modern architecture, to be sure.

Now I wait for schools to get back to me with their decisions so I can make some choices about where to live and such should I happen to procure employment. It is an exciting, but somewhat frightening time as I venture out on my own. I trust many of you are feeling the exact same way. Until again I blog--

No comments: