Thursday, March 22, 2007

ramblings from the road -- day 4

Today marked the first of five days of high school visits. Both stops that I made today were terrific! We are starting to make some great connections in Western New York, and I look forward to continuing to build relationships with some really fine schools.

(Okay, that might have been a bit too serious for the typical banter that this blog employs, but it's totally true.)

In just a few minutes I will be driving to Rochester for the Chapel Choir concert. It is the last stop on their spring break tour, so it should be a great performance -- definitely looking forward to it. Tomorrow I head home for the weekend after a couple more high school visits. Should be a relaxing weekend -- I'll be glad to catch up with my family!

Not really any funny stories today, just a solid day on the road. More tomorrow!

No comments: