Wednesday, March 28, 2007

ramblings from the road -- day 9

NOTE: Although this post was written on Wednesday, the contents refer solely to the events of Tuesday.

The halfway point! Today was day 9 of my grand tour of the East Coast. I had three high school visits, and they were all pretty darn fruitful. We continue to build a presence in western and central New York.

This afternoon I worked out and got on the phone for a while. Then I went to my parents' house for a great dinner: Mom made grilled chicken with carrots, and a buttery pan bread (e.g. Yorkshire pudding) that is so good. After that, I visited with my friend Christine and her husband and saw their new house for the first time. Everybody is growing up!

Tomorrow I head to Connecticut for the national college fairs in the capital city of Hartford. Back tomorrow!

No comments: