Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ramblings from the road -- day 8

Shoot -- I am actually writing this on day 9! Yesterday was a full day with visits and phone calls. We are keeping Alltel in business over here.

My hotel has a really nice fitness center with four treadmills and multiple ellipticals and stationary bikes. It's just an inviting place to work out with new machines and several TVs throughout. I haven't really been staying in locations that are conducive to an outdoor run, so nice fitness centers definitely do the trick.

The most wonderful curly-haired lady took this picture of me from Fiddler on the Roof. Then she was kind enough to find out my email address and send it to me. What a gal!

I'm off for some more high school visits with prospective students -- then home for dinner! Back with more later on!

No comments: