Sunday, March 25, 2007

ramblings from the road -- day 7

It has been a great first week on the road this spring. I spent the weekend at my parents' house, and it is always nice to go home there and relax for a couple of days.

Had the chance to catch up yesterday with a couple of friends from high school, and today was just a relaxing day all around. Hit up the Tim Horton's for some breakfast goodness, and then burned it off with a cool 5K (pace: 8'16"/mile; duration: 25'46").

The Tigers had a good day today, both in golf and in baseball (although the latter was at the expense of my beloved Yankees, and will ultimately give me the chance to show off my cooking skills due to an ill-conceived wager).

I am now at my hotel for the week, and am looking forward to some great high school visits in the next two days. Then, on to Connecticut! Have a great week -- back tomorrow with more from the road.

No comments: